[DALAM BAHASA INGGERIS / IN ENGLISH]
Malaysian Bureau of Consumer Protection and Rights invites the public to a member of the Bureau.
The membership of the Bureau is divided into three categories:
- The Honorary Membership
- The Voluntary Membership
- The Associative Membership
The Honorary Membership is a membership elected by the Bureau.
The Voluntary Membership consists of people who are interested in becoming a voluntarymember.
The Associative Membership consists of people who are interested in being a part of the programmes conducted by the Bureau.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Applicants must Malaysian citizens of the age 18 years old and above.
- The Honorary Membership is open to everyone, regardless of citizenship, of the age 18 years old and above.
- Applicants must be mentally sound.
- Applicants need to fill in the application form.
- Applicants must include 2 passport size photos and a copy of their Identification Card.
- Applicants for the Honorary Membership and the Voluntary Membership should be brought in by a proposer.
- Applicants must pay the membership fees.
- Honorary Members
- Associative Members
- Commits any crimes and/or bankruptcy
- Bring dishonor to the Bureau
- Misuse of power and membership such as threatening and/or burglarizing